Blue Suede Cruise

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Anyone out there going to the Blue Suede Cruise at Norwalk,Ohio. I sent my entry form in back in March when there was some interest in going. Let me know if your headed that way. Always like to meet up with members and any 348/409ers and BS a bit.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Have fun!

Shan:

Have fun at the event. I won't be able to get there this year, I already spent my incentive check on gas to Toledo, Cleveland and Indy on the way back to Missouri :). I did go by the Norwalk exit just about 2 weeks ago in the '62, thought of how much fun we had those last two years :).

Enjoy!
TomK

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I'm going to try and be there. Sounds like a good place for some 409 owners to get together and tell some lies. Come on guys lets go!

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I'm going to try and be there. Sounds like a good place for some 409 owners to get together and tell some lies. Come on guys lets go!

I would love to go but there is no way this year.:cry:cry:cry Have fun and take pictures.:hug
robert

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I need to correct an oiling problem before I can take the car out. If it's bad, may have to put in the spare. Who's going so far???
They've combinrd the cruise with Goodguys, so there should be a lot more cars and peoples. Region Rat

I might try and go. I haven't been to Norwalk in a few years. I may have to go Friday or Sunday- Saturday may be a bad day for me to go.

62Impala454

Anyone out there going to the Blue Suede Cruise at Norwalk,Ohio. I sent my entry form in back in March when there was some interest in going. Let me know if your headed that way. Always like to meet up with members and any 348/409ers and BS a bit.

I plan to be there all day Saturday, unfortunately without my 62 (not on the road quite yet...). Oh well, it isn't a 348 or a 409, but I still like to BS about cars in general. Hope to see you there. Regards, John