Bob will be proud!!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You don't want them to grow too much. At 7.5 months old he was 89.3 pounds. He was going to be around 100-110, which was a little bigger than I would have wanted to be truthful.

64chevydude

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
The breeder said she'd be smaller than a male. I'd like her to be around 100 but whatever she grows to is fine with me

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
We had a German Shepherd, in the 70's.:clap He had hip dysplasia, also. He was on a med, that was $1.50 a pill. (Rymadal) I know I spelled it wrong.:dunno It did help him though.:clap

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It just sucks. The wife is upset, I am upset. The money is not the real issue, however I am out thousands of dollars. That is not really the problem accept when you consider that my 409 is still on the engine stand because I didn't want to spend money right now, it kinda also seems like a slap in the face. But the wife wanted a dog and I wanted it for her more than I wanted my engine back in the car. What can you say. Sorry guys, I guess your thread got hijacked. I apologize.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Mine is 16 and that's enough for me. She is your typical California stoner. Lays around all day, gets the muchies, eats, then sleep again.

IMG_0604_zpshyo8ywki.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I understand what you guy are going through. Loosing a friend sucks. Lost both of our 17 year old Shelties this year.2012-11-25_11-28-23_816.jpg

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
We have a Calico cat, that is 20. She still eats, and uses the cat box.:clap But, she is showing her age. She has a few health issue's going on.:doh Will eat, as many times as she can.:rolleyes

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
IMG_1163.JPG
I'm thinking there is no turning back now. She seems to think Bryan's hood is an excellent nap spot.