Border wall

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Ypo can thank that POS Potato administration for this they don't want to do anything about it! They've stripped the needed cops from these areas making it easy to steal! Binoculars and a snipers would be a good deterrent for this theft! I just heard on the news the Wetback drug cartel is buying up thousands of acres of property in Texas along the border to make it easier for them to do their business, plus they're building housing developments on this property to keep these illegals and the cops won't even go into these areas!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I will never understand why we dont have an overwhelming military presence down there . Its an invasion which the governement looks the other way. More voters and cheap labor I guess. We are so screwed. Go into any store and its like a 3rd world country

bobs409

Administrator
I will never understand why we dont have an overwhelming military presence down there . Its an invasion which the governement looks the other way. More voters and cheap labor I guess. We are so screwed. Go into any store and its like a 3rd world country

I can't believe pizzed off AMERICAN citizens aren't lining up along the border at this point. Our forefathers would have! I guess we are too busy these days.

55Brodie

Well Known Member