Build That Wall!

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
They could also, take the people out of the Sanctuary Cities, to help. :clapBut, would they do a good job?:dunno

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
what ever happen to that e verify or what ever. then fine the employers. jim

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That's really disgusting and sad.
I didn't fight for and retire from the Army for a country that is going backwards.

Are you anti Trump or just anti Wall?
I don't see any thing wrong with fortifying ones borders if necessary, and it appears to be necessary at this point. When there were far less illegal's in this country people weren't so concerned or upset but it has gotten way out of control. I have serious doubts about a physical wall actually being enough, there are many fences now and that doesn't seem to stop them. We are to blame for letting this situation go unchecked for decades now. It's absurd that illegals crossing the border can get caught but then released pending a hearing WTF! Sure, they'll be back on their own in a few weeks for their hearing, LOL. If we have laws they need to be enforced.
My views on immigration are a bit different, I would like to see little to no immigration what so ever, legal or illegal. We have more then enough people in this country I see no reason to let so many more in at all. Tourists yes, to stay here no.