Build That Wall!

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Only two countries have built a wall......and they were both communist .

They both wanted to keep people in. We tax payers of the free market wanna keep free loadin' motherf-----s out. Who the hell would jump a wall to become a citizen of a commie country anyway??? Honest question...

I just want to have EVERYBODY to have to abide by,and live with the SAME laws that I have to,,,,,,,,,period.If it's a law enforce it or repeal it,no more of these bullshit exceptions and or exemtions.

Amen.

wristpin

Well Known Member
When are the Americans on welfare going to realize that they would recieve more in benefits if the illegals weren't receiving $100's of BILLIONS yearly? And health care. And dental. And housing. And schooling. And cable. And increased crime, prisons, judges, police, correctional officers, additional court clerks, additional interpreters, And on ond on and on. They live in a belief that everything is free and nobody has to foot the bill.

wristpin

Well Known Member
I used to believe abortions were immoral. Now i believe if you receive ANY govt assistance the most you can get is for 2 children. Anything past that you get NOTHING ADDITIONAL and your payments are reduced by 25% until the hospital care bills have been payed by that 25%. The option is abortion. Ok...now where in that is race or religion mentioned? No prayer in school? Good... No prayer in welfare either.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
It's not, about kids.:dunno Directly. :dohIt's about Sex. The kids are secondary.:dunno2He Julio, I'm going to have a Baby.:cloud You F-en Puta.:bat:teehee