buildit

buildit

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I am also a new guy on the forum. Like boxerdog and maybe David Clayton, I'm building a W-motor stroker for a 37 chev p/u. That engine is a 4.380 x 4.375 combo. Am also building a 397 inch 348 (4.25 x 3.50), and assembling a bone stock 340 hp 409 that I got in trade on the 348 build. I look forward to meeting some of the members eventually. Have lots of parts and sometimes do some trading.

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
...and I thought I was being original! Best of luck with your projects and don't hesitiate to PM on anything that comes up. Any details on your truck would be appreciated.

dave
boxerdog

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have known buildit for 2 years. A brilliant machinist and engine builder. I am excited he has joined our forum. There is so much he can add to our discussions. Welcome buildit...... :)

jr.W

Well Known Member
Welcome buildit.:) Sounds like some nice engines. The stroker 348 what block did
you use to go .125 over? Truck block , car block , year? Lots of ? for the new guy
I know sorry.

jr.W

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Build it and he will come?

Welcome to the Forum. We promise not to hold it against you that Ronnie Russell knows you :).

All kidding aside, we'd love to hear about your current builds and the cars they eventually get installed in. After this many builds, you'll be drinking lots of milk trying to grow your fingernails back from inserting 24 pistons :).

Cheers!
TomK

buildit

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Truck block,#655 348. Thanks, Ronnie for the kind words. Has everyone seen your alcohol drag racing engine? Very nice work!