Cab & chassis ?

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I am rebulding a 1981 Ford dump truck F 350. I need a rear spring hanger for the front of the rear spring. Part # E0TZ 5775 A. This part is out of production. I have looked on the internet for hours. Ford dealership here has done a parts search with zero hits. Anyone have one on the shelf? :dunno

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Brian hit the part, looks like mine but they do not give a part #. Jim Kwiatowski has the part at his shop. I have Emailed the Ebayer for the part #. Might be too late as Jim may have already shipped! I looked on Ebay for weeks, why didn't this part come up for me !!!!!! You guys are great!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Seller will not reply.

I have Emailed this seller two times and he will not reply. The part looks like the one I need but it is listed for the F150. I have a F350. The part # for the F350 is different in the last letter, it being an A. EOTZ 5775 A. I spoke with my local dealer and he says that it may be that the F350 part is a heavier metal piece. The F150 piece is part # EOTZ 5775 F. Jim Kwiatkowski Has the correct part # at quite a bit more money but it still may be the better bargain for my time and sanity!

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray, I posted the info. on the Ford Truck forum. Give me a few hours to see if I get response.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray, Some Ford guy from K.C. Missouri says he has to go to truck wrecking yard today to pick up some stuff and will check on a hanger. Will let you know.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Ray, Some Ford guy from K.C. Missouri says he has to go to truck wrecking yard today to pick up some stuff and will check on a hanger. Will let you know.

Thanks Ronnie, I think everyone here knows that wrecking yard stuff is good as gold. When I get this dump truck done I am going to drive it to the local car cruise. Thanks for the help. Thank all of you for the help. :clap

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:roll:roll Ray, Ray, Ray......You done throwed me in a hornets nest !!!!! www.ford-trucks.com Top left of page,, click on forums. Next page, Scroll down and click on 1980-1986 F100, F150 and Larger F-series Trucks. ......Next page, click on " rear spring hanger". Everything you ever wanted to know about your hanger. :roll One old , very experienced, opinionated expert. :roll That was fun. Seriously, if you intend to keep that Ford, you should join that site. They have someone who can answer the most basic or the most complicated questions. Try to be nice when you ask a question, can get nasty :roll:roll

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Jeeze Ronnie your right, what a riot! Looks like I'll be calling Jim tonite and he can send the one from his dealership. Like I said, it may help me keep my sanity :roll

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
:roll:roll Ray, Ray, Ray......You done throwed me in a hornets nest !!!!! www.ford-trucks.com Top left of page,, click on forums. Next page, Scroll down and click on 1980-1986 F100, F150 and Larger F-series Trucks. ......Next page, click on " rear spring hanger". Everything you ever wanted to know about your hanger. :roll One old , very experienced, opinionated expert. :roll That was fun. Seriously, if you intend to keep that Ford, you should join that site. They have someone who can answer the most basic or the most complicated questions. Try to be nice when you ask a question, can get nasty :roll:roll

Ronnie,that Number Dummy is quite a character,no wonder ray got a headace :doh