Car Show Photos

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
Sunday was the Muscle Car Classic car show here in Minnesota.
Open to 1961 - 1974 domestic factory muscle cars stock original or restored.
The overall winner of last years show from the winners circle (previous year class winners). was a PERFECT 1962 Belair 409 car. THis car has won awards at national events.

This year the feature cars of this years show was the Chevelle.
My 1966 Chevelle SS convertible won it's class, and was also chosen as the winner as the feature car at this years show. I was surprised to win two first place awards.
It was a lot of fun.

some pics. :cool:

Attachments

• BA_1.jpg
    BA_1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 100
  • BA_2.jpg
    BA_2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 113
  • BA_3.jpg
    BA_3.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 86
  • BA_4.jpg
    BA_4.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 133
  • BA_5.jpg
    BA_5.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 95

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sweet Droptop:beerbang But I just have one question. You sold the 62s:dunno:?:doh:nono1:

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Did you notice that the 62 was sold at Zintmaster Chevrolet??????? There are the same ones that had the 62 SS 409 with the aluminum front end. Real famous car. Todd.......do you know the name of the owner of the 62??????? Just curious.

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
Sweet Droptop:beerbang But I just have one question. You sold the 62s:dunno:?:doh:nono1:

Yeah, I regret it on both of those, especially the Belair.

Did you notice that the 62 was sold at Zintmaster Chevrolet??????? There are the same ones that had the 62 SS 409 with the aluminum front end. Real famous car. Todd.......do you know the name of the owner of the 62??????? Just curious.

I can find out who owns it, I thought that the Zintsmaster Chevrolet was somehow an interesting piece of Chevrolet history but I couldn't remember exactly why at the time.

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Todd
cong. on the 2 first place awards

makes you really feel good for a job well done

nice ride

roger

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
Thank you to all, Ronnie, Roger, Tommy.
I spent a month getting the car ready for the show.
I had it pretty well disassembled just to freshen it up, clean and detail.
As soon as I can get some good photos of the car I will post them.

I am also waiting for the judging sheets to be mailed to see what areas of the car I need to focus on.

Todd

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Congratulations!

Congrats, and thanks for the pics!

Your efforts to freshen her up really paid off :).

Cheers!
TomK

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
Here is a link to the show results.
if you scroll all the way to the bottom, you can click on links to photos of my Chevelle and the 62 belair.

If you click on my name under feature car it will show a photo from the show, and there is a second pic of the engine compartment.

There are also two photos of the belair, one of the car, and one of the show board with information about the car.

http://www.musclecarclassicshow.com/5.html

Also, if you look at the third place under "Winners Circle" you see a shot of a 1965 Impala 409 that was painted by a friend of mine at the shop I used to work at.

I still have not had time to take photos of my car yet. maybe soon.

Todd

:cheers

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
There's a 1962 Zintmaster Aluminum front end car for sale in this months issues of Hemmings.They're looking for some serious money on that one.Ad states that there is only 2 left in the entire country.If you need more info,I believe there is a phone nuymber listed.John