Catching Rabbits... Aussie Style!

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Excitable guy isnt he Nate??

Is this guy Steve Irwin's cousin??
Done this with Ferrets here at home but we dont have snakes in New Zealand Nate.:danceUnless you mean insurance salesmen that is, usually they are too fat to fit down the holes though.

Steve

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
:dunnowouldn't it be easier to just shoot um ???? :)

Or set a trap!!

What a dick!!! remind's me of the other BS artist Alby Mangles from the 70's. :doh

It would be harder finding the snakes, also looks like a red bellied black, and they are moderately venomous. :eek

18htan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yeah red bellied blacks will not kill you. The tiger on the other hand is in the top 10 most deadliest snakes in the world.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Excuse the weird guy, but watch it all... :coffee

Man killed by eating rabbit bit by poisonus snake...................................:coffee How about just eating the first snake he caught?? Was at Phoenix, Az at the NBRSA Nationals benchrest shooting event last fall. There was a rattlesnake over by one guys bench. One of the locals said, "i'll take care of him, i do it all the time". Well, evedently he did a better job most of the time because he grabbed the snake too far back and got bit on the thumb. Didn't see him for a couple of days, but he had a bandage on his hand when he came back, said it was a glancing blow..............:cheersyou just can't fix stupid.............:crazy