chat room

gabriel-cestaro

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
hi new to site been in chat room a couple of times but no answer how do you tell if some body is there i am tired if talking to my self:roll :cuss :takethat

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
if i remember, you can see on the main forum page if anybody is in there. personally, i havent been in chat since talking to Fred.

bobs409

Administrator
Bob's right, at the bottom of the main page, you can see if anyone is in the chat room. Problem is, nobody seems to use it. :dunno

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
OK...let's schedule a chat. Tonight, Friday Oct.19th at 10PM Eastern, 9PM Central, 8PM Mountain, 7PM Pacific.

I probably won't be there..........past my bedtime :roll

gabriel-cestaro

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
a winter car talk time ? sunday 3 pm- 9 pm

:roll hi i will not be able to make the late night chat i need my sleep day starts at 4 am but here is a idea we should try to setup a chat time ever week maybe like a winter car talk i was thinking on sunday after noon open formum 3 pm -till 9 pm so if some has something to do they can just jump in when they have time ?:argue: :argue: :stooges

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
:roll hi i will not be able to make the late night chat i need my sleep day starts at 4 am but here is a idea we should try to setup a chat time ever week maybe like a winter car talk i was thinking on sunday after noon open formum 3 pm -till 9 pm so if some has something to do they can just jump in when they have time ?:argue: :argue: :stooges

Holy Cow Gab! 4AM !?! I didn't think God had the daily oxygen ready at that hour!
:roll

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Even the cows and horses next to my house are asleep at that time!!!!!!!!!
Robert