Cheers To Each And All Of You

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
WOW can’t believe I started this project almost 4 years ago in a few weeks! All I can say is WHAT A RIDE!! From the all nite thrashes to make it to her first show at Northwest Motorfest to the numerous Veterans shows I made it to with Nuts! And with little more than 3 ½ months till the next show my list grows long again.

And let’s not forget those fallen hero’s in our ranks. From soldiers to nitro kings to beloved people I can only say “Thank you for your sacrifice, your inspiration and your kindness.

And oh the funnies and deep witted battles we have had here on this forum! From proper placement of decals to line size to shoe size it’s all been fun!! :D

So with that “CHEERS TO EACH AND ALL OF YOU!!”:beerbang

Stay safe and keep the fun at home!!! And I will see ya next year!!

Later

Tic

wc chevys

Well Known Member
Happy New Year to everyone,was planning on riding tomorrow local biker bar has new years day run:cheers this will be there 35th annual.I have rode with temps in the teens but last couple years have spoiled us in 30's and 40's, but calling for snow ,windy and in the 20's tomorrow think I will stay home ,not riding in the wet!!!

Mike-Casella

Supporting Member 1
Happy New Year to everyone. Thank you all for alowing me to show-off my stuff on your forum this past year. Even though my car is a far cry from O.E., it's still accepted, for the most part, by the majority of the membership. Looking forward to some much smaller numbers on the scoreboard in 2008.

:cheers

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Tax Time

You're right Cecil. TAX TIME can be a scary time of year,:eek: buuuttt if a refund is on the horizon, it means more 409 parts. YES :clap Skip:)

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
No Fun with Tax time. Maryland has raised then about $595 from what I recall. I'm not at all happy now:mad:
robert