Chevy/corvette offshore boat

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:crazy They are fast and very nice looking but the most stupid thing I did in the Navy was go for a ride in a go fast with a Seal Team 6 support boat on what seemed like a calm day Ha Ha. Those guys like to beat me to death in that thing. Cecil I thought they towed those boats in and auctioned them after the trail? In Postsmouth Va. they had 15 or 20 nice boats just waiting til the case was closed.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
:crazy They are fast and very nice looking but the most stupid thing I did in the Navy was go for a ride in a go fast with a Seal Team 6 support boat on what seemed like a calm day Ha Ha. Those guys like to beat me to death in that thing. Cecil I thought they towed those boats in and auctioned them after the trail? In Postsmouth Va. they had 15 or 20 nice boats just waiting til the case was closed.
All that stuff gets turned over to the U. S. Attorneys. After they're done with it for evidence/prosecution purposes, it usually ends up going to auctions. At least it used to work that way. I've been out of it for 26 years now.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
What I want to know....................did the Coast Guard file an Enviromential Impact Statement before they sunk that boat????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Love the Coast Guard!!!!