Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
34647346_1714961588540095_3739547094558441472_n.jpg

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Rob,
I'm all for the female form as much as the next one here, but remember what the group discussed a few weeks ago with regards to leaving a little more to the imagination. :rub
I would HATE for Bob to take away our privileges on this forum page. :censor Yet most of all i would really not like to see the ":ban" sign come out.

Gav

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Hey Rob,
I'm all for the female form as much as the next one here, but remember what the group discussed a few weeks ago with regards to leaving a little more to the imagination. :rub
I would HATE for Bob to take away our privileges on this forum page. :censor Yet most of all i would really not like to see the ":ban" sign come out.

Gav
..........agreed Gav.......:clap.......and to do this to Jeannie of all people..........:cloud........imagination is a wonderful thing....:pray

wristpin

Well Known Member
Jeanie, or Barbara, was a class act. I met her one time when I flew her from Las Vegas to Burbank. She took the time to talk to the crew and was very gracious.:clap
I knew a woman in the late '70's who had babysat from Barbara Eden's baby boy when Barbara lived in Yankton SD. She said Barbara was the sweetest person she'd ever met and though had no money at the time would help out at churches and social gatherings as well as stop in to talk to older people in their homes.