Bob Our Grand Poohbah October
Brian BSL409 November
Brian MRHP December

Just suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we need a few test shots first???:poke

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Oh gawd Butch..........................take it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't leave that picture to be on the web FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Dan , Now you know those guys opened up a can of worms here !!! They don't have any GO-NADS to post a Test picture here. I think this calendar will get Bob some operating funds for our web-site. I say LET'S DO IT !!!:D:pop
:crazy:dance3:flag

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Oh gawd Butch..........................take it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't leave that picture to be on the web FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes
Just because you asked me nice-nice Phil , I have deleted that picture. I have left the 2nd one (Giny's choice )

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
:laugh:roll:lmao
Oh hell no, when I saw that picture I covered my eyes and jumped up, ran right into the wall. I want others to enjoy the same thing. Butch, quit smoking that shit! :pepper
:lmao:roll:laugh:laugh

A man comes home from a long day at work.....sees that he has an update from his favorite site on the whole interwebz :love1 .....and it's a new post in one of the best threads :love:love "Chicks" :love:love......opens the link....and sees this stuff.....:yikes:yikes:yikes May be worse than that Hillary picture floating around.