Chicks

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
If she's looking at someone, with binoculars, you can bet someone's checking her out, too.:rolleyes:love:love

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
16938743_1231798830273843_112083566225752255_n.jpg
This chick just sold me a suit last week.

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
No. My interest in the female form is as conservative as my politics. A young woman called me today and just for fun added that she was lying on the living room floor wearing ninja turtle underwear and a grey tank top. And I'm not kidding.
........Ray can you keep talking to me like that.......:wacko........I usually have to phone 1-900......for that stuff.......:crazy

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
No. My interest in the female form is as conservative as my politics. A young woman called me today and just for fun added that she was lying on the living room floor wearing ninja turtle underwear and a grey tank top. And I'm not kidding.

Beware Ray, there are lots of different sizes of underwear....:winnerand what size is the TANK top???

Last edited:

wristpin

Well Known Member
Did my future ex wife leave her number?!!
:crazy