Christmas present

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Deb and I didn't do Christmas this year because we decided to tear out the kitchen. We're smack dab in the middle of it now because I'm off this week. Tomorrow I hope to start learning how to cut granite.
Anyway, I still didn't give up on a present for myself. I bought this bead roller yesterday from a guy up at St. Clair. I still have the one I bought from Harbor freight but I don't think I'll ever get around to making it awesome like Bob's. bead roller 003.JPG bead roller 002.JPG

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
They're actually located in Foristell, Mo. not far from where I bought it. The guy had used it to make panels for his late model but quit racing years ago. He was asking $375 and for once, I didn't try to talk him down.

I do love a good Late Model! Too bad he quit racing but good for you!

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Deb and I didn't do Christmas this year because we decided to tear out the kitchen. We're smack dab in the middle of it now because I'm off this week. Tomorrow I hope to start learning how to cut granite.
Anyway, I still didn't give up on a present for myself. I bought this bead roller yesterday from a guy up at St. Clair. I still have the one I bought from Harbor freight but I don't think I'll ever get around to making it awesome like Bob's. View attachment 50394 View attachment 50395
You need to get a mill also!!!!:D

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Apparently, Santa Claus had a recount and decided that I had been a much better boy than originally thought. Friday he brought ma another new toy; this time it was a John Deere 310D backhoe. I haven't had time to play with it because we've been busy on the kitchen. The kitchen is mostly done now, so I'll dig some holes today.

bobs409

Administrator
Apparently, Santa Claus had a recount and decided that I had been a much better boy than originally thought. Friday he brought ma another new toy; this time it was a John Deere 310D backhoe. I haven't had time to play with it because we've been busy on the kitchen. The kitchen is mostly done now, so I'll dig some holes today.

Boy, the rest of us have to buy these things. Mearl gets them for free from Santa! :teehee

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
You going to hide your money in coffee can's in the back yard!!!!!!:D