Climate change again

bobs409

Administrator

Reactions: 327

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Still no worthwhile debate on TV. Why is that?

Maybe they will predict the weather correct someday.

• Haha

409envy

Well Known Member
Don’t tell the wealthy liberal elite that sea level rise is a threat… people like Obama and John Kerry and Al Gore have multiple homes within several feet of the coast. The Obama’s purchased a $14 million dollar mansion on Martha’s Vinyard a few years ago that is literally at sea level. So much hypocritical bull shit!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Would it be too much to ask if some of these blowjob politicians didn't do so well financially ? Wouldn't it be tits to see some types like O'Bummer, Gore, Biden ,John Kerry Munster lost their collective azz's in their dishonest business dealings?

Mark

62_Conv_2-4s

Well Known Member
Something nobody ever talks about is the fact that the bigest part of a glacier is under water. If an entire glacier were to melt the seal level would actully be lower. The largest part of the glacier being under water displaces more water and raises the water level higher than if it were to melt completly.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Don’t tell the wealthy liberal elite that sea level rise is a threat… people like Obama and John Kerry and Al Gore have multiple homes within several feet of the coast. The Obama’s purchased a $14 million dollar mansion on Martha’s Vinyard a few years ago that is literally at sea level. So much hypocritical bull shit!

10-4

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
They walk among us! :fear

These people are absolutely insane! I just got back from taking some flowers up to my sister but she wasn't there and I wanted to make the most out of my wasted Potato gas so I started giving my brother-in-law a much needed tongue lashing about being a Rat and he wasn't too happy about either! But the good thing is the flowers didn't wilt during my visit so at least she had something to look at when she got home.:D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

If you just left the Twinky there unattended, I wonder how long it would take to shift from protest mode over to will someone PLEASE help me!! I'm tired, hungry & cold and I'm tired of getting pissed on?:laugh4:mock

Mark