Congrats to racergurl409

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Barry turned the car over to Brittany for a couple of runs tonight. footbraked to a 6.23,, then went 6.08 on the trans brake. That girl can drive !!! Barry's best has been a 6.06. Great job, Brittany. :beerbang

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Way to go Brittany!!

Congrats5Fmc2DHT5FSmiley5B15D.gif

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
nice going Brittany,
I wish you were closer to here, i would ask you to drive my white 63 a couple friday nights. most of the guys my age have a young driver.
Mostly because i cant think as fast on the tree as the youngsters i race against. LOL and the priceless part...........these hillbillies getting whipped by a girl. they would be crushed, and i would be highly amused by that.
I've been in the 6.30s while running 1/4 mile on the big tires. and since they are measuring 1/4.....it's not apparent that i have gone fast enough to need a license. cause in a 1/4 run, it only goes 10.0. but in the 1/8th the index is 6.50. sometimes we need to slow it down some.

anyway GOOD GOING BRITTANY

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Congratulations Brittany!!! :cheers:cheers:beerbang:beerbang:bow:bowSure wish I was there! Ready to run mine? I have to go pee! :roll:roll

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Brittany: I have to agree with Bob about having you drive locally. I would enjoy seeing you at our local track (US 13) in Bob's car. The owner is an excellent promoter and talker and he would get them riled up at everypass that was run by Bob's 63.
robert

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
LOL and the priceless part...........these hillbillies getting whipped by a girl. they would be crushed, and i would be highly amused by that.

I agree it would be priceless........ I know what happened when my nephew, an unknown, showed up at the tracks in Alberta with a car he built in his back yard and took the Street Shoot Out Trophys from the regulars.........

I can only imagine what Brittany would do........

Dave

racergurl409

Well Known Member
Thank you everybody for the congrats. I had the time of my life. My first two passes were like ronnie said, foot brakin and with that I ran a 6.13 then a 6.20. Last pass was with the infamous trans-brake which put me at my 6.08:cool: This was my first time driving this car and I hadnt been down the track since the nova over a year ago. The best run so far is a 6.03 which I was hoping to beat so I could rub it in dads face:roll. Best Halloween night ever:beerbang

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Congratulation Brittany !!!

Will you marry me?:pray

Heeee heeee Nothing like a girl in a fast car that can drive that fast car !!!!:clap

chevymusclecars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
DQ

Watch yourself, I think she is also a cheerleader for the Steelers.

Attachments

• pittsburgh.jpg
    pittsburgh.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 43

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
DQ

Watch yourself, I think she is also a cheerleader for the Steelers.

Ok...well.... that's just really nasty. :eek: I didn't need to see that before I went to sleep tonight. :evil

Brittany...well done. BTW....I like the scenario Bob referred to. This is the stuff that good movies are made of. :beerbang

I think you know some people that build a good race car/engine too!! :bow

Ron

racergurl409

Well Known Member
Thanks again ya'll. I GREATLY appreciate what my dad and ronnie do. They are wonderful with and at everything they do. A big thanks to them as well because without them we wouldnt be doin what we love:clap

Tony Salins

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Way to go!!!!!!!!!

Great job Brittany!!!!!!!!! :clap:clap
We need more female racers out there to keep those guys in check. Would love to meet you side by side in the dragster at the line. Maybe sometime next year.

Bonnie