COOL Old Stuff !!

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
My ex is doing estate sales and I`ve been helping !! That is helping fill the last empty corner in the basement !!
These are only too of the best items from the last sale.
Brought home lots of NEW old stuff.
I`ll show more later,,,dq

ABSOLUTELY the coolest alum cooler I`ve seen. Was new in the oridge box. For sale if any ones interested. Will be trying to sell it next week at the Ash Bash cruz to the Hot Rods,,,

Attachments

• resize of cooler best.jpg
    resize of cooler best.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 179

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
And these K-D, 6 volt emergency lights,,,,,,,NEW ,,never used or taken out of the metal box,,,glass lens

Attachments

• resize of flairs best.jpg
    resize of flairs best.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 177

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
cooler label,,,,

Attachments

• resize of cooler label crop.jpg
    resize of cooler label crop.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 168

bobs409

Administrator
You should search ebay for these items to try and find out what they are selling for. Ya never know...

Hippie

Those old coolers bring good money at the antique malls around here and they're used. I would have to think a NIB one would bring a handsmoe price. It would be the perfect accessory for an old Chevy wagon.

I

IgnitionMan

As my parents passed away, they each left somethning of themselves they had in the house oveer the years. What I use as a blender is an original 1950 Hamilton Beach one, in pristine condition. They now make these in rebop, but mine is an original, as are a lot of other things like deepwell cookers, all kinds of appliances.

We have a fairly large antiques place in uptown Whittier that has one, and I have seen one of exactly the same Hamilton Beach blender as mine, and see them infrequently on places like E-bay, for upwards of $400.00.

I had the same thing happen with all my cars and motorcycles, couldn't afford them when I was younger, but when the energy crisis hit in the early 70's, I worked at Kawasaki, roadrace dept, and made lots of money. I bought everyting I always wanted in rolling stock, put it away, restored all but three vehicles, and still have all of them. By reason of just buying them because I wanted one, and holding onto them from sheer love of them, they have become worth lots of money. That is not the reason I keep them, they are my extended family now, my kids, almost as important to me as any family member is.

Old stuff is just plain NEEEEEETO!