Crazy cat thread

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Probably about 35 yrs. ago Mom & Dad found a little Calico up in the barn there was no other kittens no sign of a Mom so we took her in and had to feed her with a syringe she was so young she couldn't see her eyes were open but she couldn't see I thought if their eyes were open that they could see but this wasn't true. She was the coolest little cat unfortunately we were only able to enjoy Speeder only for 2 years other than being dehydrated the Vet couldn't figure out what was wrong with her we switched Vets shortly after Speeder passed and I still miss that little cat. My Sister just adopted a cool little Tuxedo kitty looks like he's going to have long fur but he is the nicest little cat he doesn't care what you do with him.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
64e9ff689560c484cd323052795c863f9dc436ae.jpg

Junky

Well Known Member
dogs and humans have to put up with cats crap. jim

My Weimaraner didn't. He tolerated our cats, but he didn't like them. I got him from someone that had to rehome him because we went after all the cats in the neighborhood. He learned that the 2 cats were not fair game, and we had a very severe discussion the first time that he went after one. He learned that he wasn't the alpha dog in our home. Tangled with a porcupine one night, and got a face full of quills. That caused him to kill the next 2 that he tangled with. The vet told me that the next time that he came in with quills, that he was going to put the dog down. After that, I started to shoot them. Now that all the dogs are gone, the porcupines are all over the lawn and fields. On a summer night, I could easily count 20 of them on the lawn, along with a half dozen deer. I sure miss not having a dog.............