Crazy cat thread

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
tumblr_ppppji51XV1ueon3ro1_500.jpg

Looks just like my cat Bouche Maul after she gets done exploring in the basement she's my official cob webb cleaner.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Heard on the radio....cats DO recognize their names...but don't give a $hit!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure nails our new friend!!!!!

My little Calico the one I just had to have put to sleep had several names and they were Kit, Lumpy LeVene, and Gruber but her favorite name was $hithead and she answered to all of these name she was the only cat I ever had that when I called her she would come but I $hit you not she really did like her $hithead name and she was one cool little cat and I do miss her.

Mark

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
My little Calico the one I just had to have put to sleep had several names and they were Kit, Lumpy LeVene, and Gruber but her favorite name was $hithead and she answered to all of these name she was the only cat I ever had that when I called her she would come but I $hit you not she really did like her $hithead name and she was one cool little cat and I do miss her.

Mark
hell my mom called me shithead. jim

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
yup, i hated going to the tree and getting a small limb and watch her take the leaves off and telling me what i did wrong. jim

Mom issued her discipline with a leather belt called Ole Henry bought exclusively for womping on me and my Brothers butt. I'm surprised my Brother didn't wear Ole Henry out he was a repeat customer many times over.:D

Mark