Crazy cat thread

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Back in 1986, after one of our cats died, my wife took 2 of our kids, and went down to the Mall and bought a Black and White young cat. She named him Tuffy.:clap A few month's later, we took a 30 mile ride, to buy a Beige and White cat. I named him Anuff. My kids called him Nuffers.:clap We now had Tuff-Anuff. :applNuffers was more, sports oriented.:rolleyes Him and I would play, chase the ball and bring it back. He was good.:bow He could have been an All American on the Feline All Star team.:roll He would sit, on top of the Fridge, and I would throw him, pieces of Chicken or Meat, from 10 feet away. He would catch it, in his paw. Hardly ever missed. :D

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Back in 1986, after one of our cats died, my wife took 2 of our kids, and went down to the Mall and bought a Black and White young cat. She named him Tuffy.:clap A few month's later, we took a 30 mile ride, to buy a Beige and White cat. I named him Anuff. My kids called him Nuffers.:clap We now had Tuff-Anuff. :applNuffers was more, sports oriented.:rolleyes Him and I would play, chase the ball and bring it back. He was good.:bow He could have been an All American on the Feline All Star team.:roll He would sit, on top of the Fridge, and I would throw him, pieces of Chicken or Meat, from 10 feet away. He would catch it, in his paw. Hardly ever missed. :D
Sounds like you had a lot of pussy in your life, i mean cat's:D

bobs409

Administrator
e75984a7b06256b2c92f455cf41b5ab83e138aac.jpg