Crazy Dog Thread

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
my Ivan was run over yesterday by a freighliner, crushed his tail and now required a hip replacement...any prayers for him will be greatly appreciated...my heart is crushed...I will have to bring him to UFlorida vet hospital for the hip replacement when he gets a little older, he'll be able to walk but the socket is damaged and it need replaced...

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Something happen to your other dog Keith?

Too bad for Ivan. Hopefully he learned not to bite truck tires.

NCPOP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
my Ivan was run over yesterday by a freighliner, crushed his tail and now required a hip replacement...any prayers for him will be greatly appreciated...my heart is crushed...I will have to bring him to UFlorida vet hospital for the hip replacement when he gets a little older, he'll be able to walk but the socket is damaged and it need replaced...
:yup

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5

Bite tires... Back in the day living on farm we had a German police dog and he loved chasing vehicles that went by on country road within 70 feet or so from our house. One neighbor took a gunny sack and popped in under a hubcap on left front of his car. He went by slower than nomal to let the dog bite the sack. It rolled him pretty good. Cured him of chasing cars. Of course neighbor told us that he was going to do that and we said ok. Another time same dog you could tell him go get em and he would bring the milk cows out of pasture to milk. He would bite their tail's to get them going. One day he was chasing them biting a cows tail and the cow raised both rear legs while they were running and kicked him and caught his paws just right and completely flipped him 360 degree's in the air,but that didnt even break his stride landing on his feet and kept running. I laughed so hard at that, but that didnt stop him from doing that. He was a very smart dog.

Last edited:

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4

No….thank you for asking, Hootie’s awesome……I actually tried to make his life a little better, so that when I’m at work he’s got a companion……. unfortunately he hates the puppy……had I known, I wouldn’t have bought him….. I’m hopeful things will get a lot better
5367B6C5-3CFB-4DCD-8EA5-9620BF3FE30E.jpeg1E25A04F-1603-48FD-B554-D77BCCF68CFE.jpeg
Grumpy old guy………!!…….Hoots has never displayed any anger his whole life……. Really sweet…….. till now……. Feel’n guilty

Last edited:

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Just playing the alpha :cool:
The puppy believes that he’s the alpha already……..Hootie is too Sweet…..He’s my little old man that just doesn’t wanna be bothered it was just me and him for the last 5-6 years ……probably dumb on my part