Crazy other critters thread.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Most nights I get my buddy Spike out and we go through our routine, whistling, talking, ect. The little blue guy is a parrolet and likes his ears scratched. Spike talks like crazy when I pull up a cockatail singing on the cell phone. He does the wolf whistle, whistles like calling a dog, says "what are you doing", hello, and sings when I put a stick in front of him. He has some lingo he goes into sometimes that kind of reminds me of Ray talking after a bit of Jack. He also takes a dump on my shirt. Spike, not Ray that is.IMG_20170901_203404099.jpg

Last edited:

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Most nights I get my buddy Spike out and we go through our routine, whistling, talking, ect. The little blue guy is a parrolet and likes his ears scratched. Spike talks like crazy when I pull up a cockatail singing on the cell phone. He does the wolf whistle, whistles like calling a dog, says "what are you doing", hello, and sings when I put a stick in front of him. He has some lingo he goes into sometimes that kind of reminds me of Ray talking after a bit of Jack. He also takes a dump on my shirt. Spike, not Ray that is.View attachment 64121
Always one for getting the chicks Dave. Lol
Steve

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get