Crazy other critters thread.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
My city kid cousin used to come out to our house when he was on summer vacation and we used to get him to wiz or spit on the electric fence and get his weeanner/lips shocked. :laugh4 When he wouldn't do this anymore my brother and I would team up and one of us would unplug the fence to show him it wasn't on and when we thought we had him talked into it we would plug the fence in and then he would get his little dingaling/soupcoolers shocked.:laugh4 Goodtimes,,,,,goodtimes!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I've got some groundhogs and racoons I'd sure like to get rid of, very destructive animals.!!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I poured some ammonia down the groundhog hole to run them off at my place.

I found a hole underneath my old John Deere mower I have parked under the porch that I don't use anymore, and I thought about doing something like what you did but I was afraid it would drive them down farther in the hole! I can tell they're down to the footer because of all the washed gravel I'm seeing in the dirt! I don't want to have to resort to drastic means like shooting them but there's just too many to live trap!

Mark

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I knew I had some, in our yard. I found out, they were living in my metal shed, where I keep my riding mower.:bat I went in there, to get the mower out, and the smell just about knocked me over. :yuckThey were shitting and pissing on my rider mower. There were turds all over the place. Even on the seat and foot rest area's. After cleaning out the mess, I poured Clorox bleach, all over the floor. A couple days after that, I sprinkled moth balls all around. Haven't seen a critter in there since. :appl

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I knew I had some, in our yard. I found out, they were living in my metal shed, where I keep my riding mower.:bat I went in there, to get the mower out, and the smell just about knocked me over. :yuckThey were shitting and pissing on my rider mower. There were turds all over the place. Even on the seat and foot rest area's. After cleaning out the mess, I poured Clorox bleach, all over the floor. A couple days after that, I sprinkled moth balls all around. Haven't seen a critter in there since. :appl

Like LA did I'm going to treat them to some ammonia and see how that works! My garage across the road I have one more garage bay to concrete and as soon as I do that I'm going wage war on the racoons!! They keep digging underneath the door in the unconcreted bay. I had a box of rat poison sitting on the shelf and the racoons got into that and ate every poison cake in the box, so far I haven't smelled anything dead yet!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It looked like this thread needed some love so I dug it out. If you have time to kill this video has a star-studded cast but it is long. :laugh4

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Cool smart bird. She ought to try to make a shirt or some kind of cover for her body because I bet it might be a little cold.

Mark