Creepy Uncle Joe

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I stopped up to see my Brother-in-Law & Sister the other day because he was feeling poorly his equilibrium was all messed up and crap and as soon as I turned into his driveway I saw what his problem was, he was flying a Joe Biteme sign in his front yard with 2 little AmeriKan flags sitting on top that was truly disturbing and un American. It a Damn good thing it was an older Biteme sign that didn't have Kamaltoe Hairy's name on or it would have been lights out for him. When I went inside I thought about telling him of my discovery and that I knew the reason why he was feeling poorly but I didn't think they would appreciate my type of doctoring and bedside manor so I thought I'd let them figure it out because he's one of those know it all Brainiac .:crazy:facepalm

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 11
If there was anybody that is creepy its Trump. Just ask the teenage beauty pageant contestants Trump walked in on while they were getting dressed.
Isn't that part of being a judge? You want to make sure all the parts are correct. Reporters are in the sports locker rooms all the time. The last president encouraged multi restrooms......