Creepy Uncle Joe

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Here you go BiteMe signs executive order banning anyone from saying Chinese Virus and there goes free speech.

Mark

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Next thing china-pedojoe will be saying the virus came from the usa--he is just doing what china tells him to do.......................................

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Stupid idiots biden and alian John kerry said keystone Jobs lost will be replaced by building solar panels for $15.00 dollar compared to pipe line at $45.00 or more plus those Jobs wont be replaced for any time soon.

Last edited:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
After thinking about the riots on capital hill, i would have wished they would have gone to cnn and nbc and msnbc studio's and thrashed those place's . We wouldnt have to listen toall the lies and bullshit they come up with.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
You ain't seen nothing yet. Trump, the nazi, had 14 executive orders in January 2016 and joebama HAD 25, YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET. I'M SURE YOU WILL SEE THIS ON THE MAINSTREAM NEWS.....................:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger

Last edited:

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I remember during the riots in new york in the summer, they did attack cnn's office and old Chris Coumo cried like a little girl on tv--he was worried the mob would get in--too bad they didn't

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I remember during the riots in new york in the summer, they did attack cnn's office and old Chris Coumo cried like a little girl on tv--he was worried the mob would get in--too bad they didn't

I bet Don Lemik was squealing like a little girl if he was there that day and probably locked himself in his own special little closet where he and his Butties play games like One Eyed Wee Willy Winkee.

Mark

Last edited: