Cryen shame!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Damn our pizz poor luck!!!!! The frontman of the group Green Day says he's had enough and doesn't wanna belong to our Country anymore so he sez he's gonna move ova dey becuz of the Supreme Court ruling on abortion! Damn I'm havin trouble typing this, I believe I'm starting to tear up! You don't suppose Billy boys went and got himself knocked up do ya and he feels that he's a pussy without an island, so he's in search of an abortionist now. I think he'll be in good company over there with all those fruit pies!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Ha, good I wish all the Idiots would follow him. As far as Im concerned they can all leave and never come back, just a bunch of empty promises!

Never heard of him anyway!!!

I know if you're a Libatard you're operating with a severe disadvantage and just naturally from the bottom barrel.!! But what turns these cretonnes into baby killers? That takes a special lower form of life to want to do this!!:wacko

Mark

bobs409

Administrator

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

I am not surprised one bit, were talking first class whore here!

Mark

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Can we have abortion on demand for the leftists? I want to pull their legs and arms off one at time so they know how a baby feels when that's done in womb. I could start with "pink biotch" pull her tongue out of her mouth would be a good start.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Can we have abortion on demand for the leftists? I want to pull their legs and arms off one at time so they know how a baby feels when that's done in womb. I could start with "pink biotch" pull her tongue out of her mouth would be a good start.

Yeah, the Supreme Court should have put this in the ruling that DemoRats are detrimental to life in general! Therefore, if it was determined by ultrasound that the image was going to be of the DemoRat persuasion, :crazyappropriate action must be taken!!

Mark