Dä Huäbär

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Welcome to the site........ Beautiful 58 definitely a niche car.......One year only styling ........you’ve got good taste

Dä Huäbär

Well Known Member
enclosed are a few more pics of my car . unfortunately i have no more pics , because i haven't driven that much because of the engine failure . the last two pics are now in my workshop . the car have the 348 / 250 HP engine with Powerglide and Powersteering
@Steve , from where cam your grandfather ?
Kurt

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-06 at 12.42.00.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-06 at 12.42.58.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-06 at 12.43.14.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-06 at 12.44.30.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-06 at 12.44.50.jpeg

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Kurt....my great great Aunt and Uncle own the property in the back ground of your picture and I've been asked to come to Switzerland to negotiate a settlement with you about an equitable amount of money for them to have you use their property for your own use.
Please send me and my wife round trip airline tickets so we can close this tragic situation.
We will need to stay with you and your family for about 2 weeks to get all the details worked out!!!!!
You will enjoy my wife Candy but me...probably me...not so much!!!!!!!!!!!

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Kurt....my great great Aunt and Uncle own the property in the back ground of your picture and I've been asked to come to Switzerland to negotiate a settlement with you about an equitable amount of money for them to have you use their property for your own use.
Please send me and my wife round trip airline tickets so we can close this tragic situation.
We will need to stay with you and your family for about 2 weeks to get all the details worked out!!!!!
You will enjoy my wife Candy but me...probably me...not so much!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh2 It sounds like a Blue 58 could be parked along side that Red Corvette, but it will only have single nuts on it. :poke

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hello

i`m Kurt from Switzerland . since last spring i have my childhoddream in my garage , a 58 Impala Coupe . it`s frame off restored 20 years ago in Florida . unfortunately after a few hundert miles with the car here in Switzerland , the engine have a connecting rod bearing damage :confused . now the engine is in the workshop for rebuild and i hope , in spring i can drive it again .

greetings from Switzerland , Kurt
Vwry nice looking car. Hope damage was minimal.