DSC_1217Custom.jpg

DSC_1225Custom.jpg

DSC_1226Custom.jpg

DSC_1227Custom.jpg

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
OK Brian!! Thanks for the pics!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Almost enough pictures to make me stop wishing I was in Dallas this weekend! You and Pat must be causing quit a stir at the Autorama!!!

:bow:bow:bow

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Fantastic pictures Brian and SasaMP!

Thanks for posting them!

Tell ol' Patt 'hello' from Tom Collins!

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sasa- Your pictures make mine look terrible! Thanks for posting!
I won't be in until about 2:00 today. See you then.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I see Joe Shea was there with his 62 Belair 8-door Chevy limo. It's appropriately named Doooorthy!!!!!!!!!!! He and I were both trying to buy that car at the same time over 20 years ago!! He did a better job on it that I would have.............but mine would have had a 409 in it!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Dallas Autorama

Thank's for the pic's:clap Get's me in the mood for the Portland Roadster show, mid march:bow:bow

rarebear

tooooooooooooooo nice -

Without a doubt, 2 of the finest examples of '62 bubbletops in existance. Congratulations to Pat Loeb.

One of his story boards mentions a "red" b'top for the FI chassis. Does anybody know if it's this one from OKC ?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2911189/1962-chevrolet-bel-air

I had looked at it a couple of years ago. Don't know if it's still there.

For the people who were asking about the 8:00-8:50-14 slicks, you can get 'em here. (I've got 2 mounted on a spare set of 61 Poncho 8-lug rims)

http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=71&rn=382&action=show_detail

Another little '62 tidbit. You COULD factory order a 327 340hp in a Bel Air. A friend of mine got one for HS graduation in '62 and I was there when it rolled off the truck in Helena, Ark. Had real short gears in it. 4:88's or 5:14's. JB terrorized the drag strips and streets around Memphis, Carlisle, Little Rock, & Bosier City with it. Beat every "steet" 389/368HP Catalina & 409/409 around with it.