blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
:lmao

My practice wife,
my mom never said a bad word against here until we seperated,
then she let me know what she really thought of her

Steve
I think I might know what this mean's ,but I have to ask for sure ,,,,,what is a practice wife???:D

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I think I might know what this mean's ,but I have to ask for sure ,,,,,what is a practice wife???:D
I was married before Don,
Not a good choice by anyone's standards if i must say.:doh
Things you do when you are young:crazy
My forever wife is awesome (in my view anyway) loves cars, dogs, kids, hunting and fishing etc (maybe not in that order sometimes when a teenager pushes buttons etc) and is a real family person:love:hug
Havent seen the first one in 25 years:finger
Quite happy about that:D

Steve

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
We had two boys and you know what they say about males?

With boys you only have to worry about one di@k :) :) :).

Good luck, we've moved on to give advise to those two boys, each one has a daughter now!

TomK

dave1961

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I have 2 daughters, they are now 24&26 years old,I use to tell there boyfriends "if you make my daughter cry I will make you cry"! Never had any problems with the boyfriends.LOL.

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I was married before Don,
Not a good choice by anyone's standards if i must say.:doh
Things you do when you are young:crazy
My forever wife is awesome (in my view anyway) loves cars, dogs, kids, hunting and fishing etc (maybe not in that order sometimes when a teenager pushes buttons etc) and is a real family person:love:hug
Havent seen the first one in 25 years:finger
Quite happy about that:D

Steve
And your forever wife is not against a little moonshine either (If I remember correctly).

Lonnie

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
And your forever wife is not against a little moonshine either (If I remember correctly).

Lonnie
Your memory is not failing you Lonnie.
Lynette would love to have a bottle or two of that good stuff in the house over here.
My Dad still talks about standing around your car by Rays trailer with yourself, Scott, Ray and the Fugate clan drinking moonshine . I don't drink spirits at all but I can drink that.
Fun times
You need to get Gav involved at bowling Green.

Steve

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Your memory is not failing you Lonnie.
Lynette would love to have a bottle or two of that good stuff in the house over here.
My Dad still talks about standing around your car by Rays trailer with yourself, Scott, Ray and the Fugate clan drinking moonshine . I don't drink spirits at all but I can drink that.
Fun times
You need to get Gav involved at bowling Green.

Steve
:ideato :beer2 with maybe following this with a MOONSHINE chaser:drunk.

But this may need to be done at the Red Roof Inn as Wendy doesn't like driving in the land of awesomeness.

Gav