Daylight Saving times ends this weekend....

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:roll:yup

I am just glad I don't have to go in to work and make sure everything is changed this time. Our department does it twice a year, don't know how that happened. It use to take 2 of us 6-7 hours. Now, 2 can make sure everything is done in about 2, or less. It sucks because it is Saturday night Sunday morning so it messes up your whole weekend. And being that we are On Call a week at a time 24/7, and I am coming off it Friday morning, I told them there was no way I was doing it, I have a date with and engine on the engine stand and beer.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Cecile

Hope you survived the great pumpkin race yesterday ?

Bill

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I have one of those "smart" atomic alarm radios. I have it set so the alarm is off for the weekends. I woke up last Sunday morning and thought it was pretty bright out. My "smart" atomic clock change last weekend instead of this coming Saturday night. Nobody told it the govt changed the rules a couple years back........Progress is our most important problem.............

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
It was on the news. Large pumpkin rolling down the streets knocking down lights and rolling over cars. Thought I saw you chasing it. :clap