Democratic Convention moved?

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
When the demoncraps had their national convention in LA years ago, the opening ceremonies featured the Eagle Scouts presenting the colors-the US flag, the state flag,and the LA City flag. As they entered the stage, they were booed. Now, really. The beef from the left was that the Boy Scouts of America were discriminatory against homosexuals. Most Scouts are young enough males that their sexual preferences haven't emerged yet. The issue from the Scouts was that they didn't want pedophiles and other like minded individuals from having access to easily molestable young boys. The Scout's objection was they they were trying to protect young boys from being molested. It seems that the hardcore left will stoop to the lowest levels to bring their politics into everything. The rank of Eagle Scout is a tremendous honor, one based on morals,integrity, and service to the community, such as community service projects, outdoor activities, and the like. Some of our hiking trails were actually built by Scouts and the Forest Service. Seems to me that their lives and future has far more good to offer than anything the left ever proposes. As far as sex is concerned, whatever two consenting of age persons choose to do is their business, I'd rather not know about it, I really don't want to hear the details.Leave politics out of it, but show the same dignity and respect to Scouts, the church, the United States, and everybody that you would want to have any relations with. Not too surprising that there isn't respect for the left. As far as respect goes, when none is extended,none will be returned.

chuckl

Well Known Member
As a former Scout Master and the father of an Eagle Scout with all the highest possible awards and rank; I have officially objected to the inclusion of girls (straight or gay), openly-gay boys, and especially openly-gay scout masters into the Boy Scouts of America. As a parent, I would NEVER allow my son to go over night camping with a gay scout master, period! If anyone is naïve enough and needs a explicit explanation, send me a PM. Politicians, parents and lawyers are smoking some real quality stuff, if they think that everything will be normal. The Scouts themselves know the score and do not participate fully in order to avoid the PC bullshit if they say/do anything that 'may" offend the gay scouts. The mutual trust is lost.

How do you assign (maybe force) a straight scout to sleep in a tent with a gay scout? Oh, you want to separate them into separate tents or supply separate bathroom/toilets--you have just discriminated against the gay scout. The parents, the lawyers and the ACLU will get involved. So, you have to teach tolerance. Oh, by the way, lesbian, bi-sexual, gay, transsexual, transgender, queer, neutral gender (LBGTTQN) fall into the same category.

To avoid any legal entanglements, some troops have disbanded because the parents simply pull their sons out of the troop, citing gay issues. Without parental support, with time and money, a troop simply cannot exist. All it takes is for one scout, one time, to accuse the scout master or another scout (gay or straight) of sexual abuse. The Boy Scouts teaches a young man many valuable attributes to live by-- teaching/discussing sexual preferences is not one of those subjects that leads to a merit badge...yet. :mad3

Chuckl

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I remember back in the late 1990's, my wife used to watch Rosie's show on TV.:doh She had interesting guests, on her program.:dunno My wife sort of liked her. On day, we were shopping at WalMart, and she spotted a Rosie O, Denim jacket. Rosie's name was on a silk screen sewed on the back. :doh A few weeks later, we visited my aunt Katherine, in the country. Things happen slowly, in the country.:dunno2 My aunt took a look at Judy's jacket, and said "Judy, why are you wearing her jacket"? Don't you know, she's a Queer. I could see my wife's face get flushed.:teehee When we got home, she spent an hour, cutting the stitch's off the label.:laugh Old people, Don't mince words. :laugh2 I miss you Aunt KiKi.:love

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
a21f69fdd599b8df394a3bf0b55492f3fea606ba7fdea9e65ba94ab202e9ad07.jpg