Denny Ford - PA Dutch Classic

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Stick, the1963 biscayne 409-340 was a hypothetical car. Denny has a 1962 and I think it will be a 409-409. And like I said before, if anybody can compete, it will be Denny.

Stick62

Well Known Member
Stick, the1963 biscayne 409-340 was a hypothetical car. Denny has a 1962 and I think it will be a 409-409. And like I said before, if anybody can compete, it will be Denny.

Ok.... then in the 409/409 62 he's more than likley going to be a natural "C" car, and can run in B,C or D. Aubrey knows the factor on that I'm pretty sure. Aubrey also paved the way with NHRA by getting the Edelbrock carbs accepted as a replacement carb, and getting the motor factored, but I would use the 3361 and 2s....It will for sure need NHRA to give it a good hit to be competetive. LOTS of people are pushing for an index REDUCTION ( which sucks) ......... to lower them as much as 5 tenths.......... which in MY case, would have made a strong running .8 under ( at best) car, now only .3 under. I dont, however, see this happening anytime soon, but that is only my opinion.
Its a very crazy class. The record in C/S is 10.40 @ 128.11......... Those are some BIG numbers. Those are the cars your racing against. He's run A and C, so he knows the deal. I hope he can put something together that was MORE than competetive. To see a record set with one of these would be awesome....
I undertsand there is ANOTHER one also being put together so between the two, we'll see what happens.
I'd love to see a 62 on TOP.

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Denny's Camaro doing a Wheelie

I'm posting a photo for Denny doining a Wheelie,Good Job Denny :clap.I hope you can bring your Camaro or your 62,to the 2009 get together.

DSC_0854a.jpg

DIV1RACER-2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Thanks Jim :bow

I'll be at the 2009 gathering w/ 1 & maybe both. Can't figure which one is more fun. :dunno

Time to start having some fun with these cars !

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
my vote is on the 62. You just have to love the launch of that car
robert