DNC almost bankrupt?

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Dems Quietly Release Finance Report During Trump's Speech, and Spoiler Alert: They're Broke
brittany.jpg

Brittany M. Hughes, @RealBrittHughes

January. 31. 2018

9.4kviews

17shares

Perhaps it wasn’t rampant Trump hatred and outright stubbornness causing Congressional Democrats to sit stone-faced in opposition to his State of the Union address Tuesday – there's a good chance they were super bummed about something else.

Apparently, sometime during Trump’s speech, the DNC released their latest FEC report detailing the party’s finances, and the truth isn’t looking so good: i.e., they’re broke.

Interesting timing: @DNC files its @FEC report in the middle of the #SOTU, revealing that it raised $5.2M last month, but finished the year with $6.1M in debt. https://t.co/N9mSrDoE7v
— Kenneth P. Vogel (@kenvogel) January 31, 2018

Not only is the party of FDR, Clinton and Obama struggling pretty hardcore with their wallet, they were also outraised by the GOP by more than 100 percent in December. Overall, Republicans raised more than $132 million in 2017, compared to the DNC’s 65.9 million.

The DNC tried to bury their latest FEC #s tonight...

Dec. Raise
RNC 11.1M
DNC 5.2M

RNC 132.5M
DNC 65.9M

COH
RNC 38.8M
DNC 6.3M

Debt
RNC 0
DNC 6.1M (!!)

Heading into 2018, the DNC is less than $200K away from insolvency. https://t.co/ifRY2NYlPD
— Michael Ahrens (@michael_ahrens) January 31, 2018

Believe it or not, there's more. The RNC apparently finished out the year with no debt, while the DNC ended up $6.1 million in the red.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/dems-qui...-trumps-speech-and-spoiler-alert-theyre-broke

wristpin

Well Known Member
There has been how many govt shut downs in the last 10 years because it's a lever the Dems use against the Reps (who in my opinion are wishy washy bitches). Yet on the most fundamental level Dems cant balance their own accounts. It atleast shows that Their System of Money Managment is an abysmal failure. That does not exonerate REPs from pissing away our money on their stupid ideas.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
There has been how many govt shut downs in the last 10 years because it's a lever the Dems use against the Reps (who in my opinion are wishy washy bitches). Yet on the most fundamental level Dems cant balance their own accounts. It atleast shows that Their System of Money Managment is an abysmal failure. That does not exonerate REPs from pissing away our money on their stupid ideas.
The government doesn't shutdown. It's simply not true. Another distraction by both sides to get you to complain about the corruption being done by both, on both, for both's benefits.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I am an elected member of my county’s Democratic Central Committee and the same thing has occurred here. Back when my Dad was alive and active there was allot of money in our accounts. Now not enough to pay utilities bills so our facility is closed.
Robert

wristpin

Well Known Member
The government doesn't shutdown. It's simply not true. Another distraction by both sides to get you to complain about the corruption being done by both, on both, for both's benefits.
Shut down is an inaccurate statement true...some sections of some Departments are shutdown. Mostly to cause as much discontent from the public as possible.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Maybe I'll send my shiney new dime to Robert.

funny Mike. They have a treasurer for the organization but she really has had nothing to do for the last few years. Actually since they have approved closing the facility rented I am not sure where to send your dime. I am just a low member.
Robert