Drag racing at the Strip in Vegas, Thanksgiving Weekend

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
you have NO IDEA how much i wish i could be there. I was there in Oct 04 when Scelzi was parading around in a nun suit. i got to the track early and had the best front row seat there was for saturday qualifying. i REALLY MISS the west. while living in the Santa Clarita valley, Hawthorn, Nv. and Pahrump, Nv. i made lots of friends and went to lots of cool places. (some even with you Dave)
but i was spoiled, and it was easier for me than most. i had a free hotel, new mustang, all the gas i could burn, and a $64 a day per-deum. (allowance)
along with all the races and car shows i went to with Dave, i enjoyed the Toluca Lake Big Boy on a few friday nights. saw Leno every where i went. I went to a cool cruise in at a restaurant in Torrence. wish i could recall the name? 2 peoples names on it like pete and jakes? sorry for the long trip down memory lane. hope you get to go.

DaveFoster

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Hi Bob, Pete and Jakes, could that be Dave and Busters? I posted this for you guys, I might be racing at Willow Springs this Thanksgiving weekend. If not Vegas would be a great second choice.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Bob and Dave: Racing on Thanksgiving.:clap The only racing we do, on Thanksgiving is "the race to the drumsticks and mashed potatoes" :roll:roll California is definately, the kool place to live.:clap:clap Skip