Dropped in on Phil Reed Today

ragtp66

Well Known Member
I was in the neighborhood this morning and dropped in to say hello to Phil Reed today. It is always nice to finally be able to meet some of the people in person from the boards as well as someone who has forgotten more about 409's and 348's then I can ever hope to know. It was nice to meet you in person and I appreciate the time you spent with me this morning. Thanks again for the AC bracket it is one more thing I can take off the list....and I always thought Santa Claus had an impossibly long list. Some days I feel like for every piece I check off the list somebody is adding things to the bottom of it. Thanks Again Phil and I will keep the pictures coming as the 58 build creeps along.

Chris

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I have a Yard Pass for all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping in Chris!!! I always enjoy meeting members and like you...putting a face with a name!!!! Well, except for.......................
Glad I had a part for your restoration. Did you make it home by 10PM?????????

ragtp66

Well Known Member
I have a Yard Pass for all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping in Chris!!! I always enjoy meeting members and like you...putting a face with a name!!!! Well, except for.......................
Glad I had a part for your restoration. Did you make it home by 10PM?????????

Yes Sir, I was back in Joliet by 6pm, it is entirely possible I might have exceeded the posted speed limit:drive Just a lil bit.:rub If your going to be in the bleachers for the Cubs - Royals game I'll see if I can't put in a word to Kris Bryant and have him drop another 495 Ft bomb out there to remember the trip by.:winnerHe just may be the first player in Wrigley Field history to hit the center field scorebboard on a fly. (It has never been done...yet)