Dyno Dons Car

Hi
We just purchased a 1962 chevy bubble top bell air no post. We were told that it was Dyno Don Nicholsons race car. I was wandering if anyone knew anything about the car or had any good sites that I could research the car/nicholson. If you know anything about the car please reply or email me at Burnoutbentley@aol.com

The car is white with red interior and has wrinkle wall slicks and says dyno don nicholson across the rear quarter panels.

Thanks

jester

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
d's bell air said:
Hi
We just purchased a 1962 chevy bubble top bell air no post. We were told that it was Dyno Don Nicholsons race car. I was wandering if anyone knew anything about the car or had any good sites that I could research the car/nicholson. If you know anything about the car please reply or email me at Burnoutbentley@aol.com

The car is white with red interior and has wrinkle wall slicks and says dyno don nicholson across the rear quarter panels.

Thanks

The answer to your question is out there "somewhere"

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
d's , Your car sounds interesting and many on this web-site would like to know more about it. However, your location makes some of us skeptical. Is there some reason you cant share what state you are in? I realize your location is none of my business, but I think you would get more replies if you were a little more open.

jester

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Ronnie Russell said:
d's , Your car sounds interesting and many on this web-site would like to know more about it. However, your location makes some of us skeptical. Is there some reason you cant share what state you are in? I realize your location is none of my business, but I think you would get more replies if you were a little more open.

Ronnie, have you every thought of working in the UN building?
You should have been a diplomat.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
jester, I am glad you said " diplomat " and not politician. Even though I sometimes have a differance of opinion with some, it is my wish that we can be a tight knit group of 348-409 people who share information and knowledge. I know I have recieved much help from our membership and welcome all the " new guys" to participate.

vncruiser

Dyno Don's Car

I am curious....does it also have the crew listed on the rear deck lid? My brother-in-law worked with Nicholson for many years....There was more than one car....Remember the car he ran in the early 90's. Not the original car from the 60's.
I could get you more info..........But I need more from you first.
Reid :brow

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
There is a photo of one of his cars, a 62 Belair, in the latest (October) issue of Chevy Rumble on page 52. On the rear quarter is "Nalley & Nicholson Dyno Shop".
Ron

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Here's a couple of photos I cam across. The second ones a model.

Attachments

• mic-corp_1805_905573.jpg
    mic-corp_1805_905573.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 55
  • lg_3851.jpg
    lg_3851.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 42