Earth spinning to fast!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well I wonder what kind of disease or event that this is going to morph into that's totally gonna screw us for the rest of our lives?

Mark

Reactions: 327

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
It’s probably caused by to many drag strips pointing in the same direction, there needs to be a balance of drag strips going from East to West as there are ones going from West to East, Lol. These Retards need to get life, I can’t put up with much more of this bullsh$t everyday that comes form the lunitics!!!! Who cares if the earth is spinning faster as long as the sun comes up in the morning and sets in the evening!!!!!

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
This is also what happens when these idiots get to much government money to study crap like this. We need to shrink this FAT-AZZ government and there would never be this kind of bullsh$t coming up that nobody but GOD can do anything about!!!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It’s probably caused by to many drag strips pointing in the same direction, there needs to be a balance of drag strips going from East to West as there are ones going from West to East, Lol. These Retards need to get life, I can’t put up with much more of this bullsh$t everyday that comes form the lunitics!!!! Who cares if the earth is spinning faster as long as the sun comes up in the morning and sets in the evening!!!!!

I think you could be right Steve, but I think it might be the other kind of Drag strips that's been in the news lately it's the kind that tries to suck little kids into their perverted world and there's way to many of these on one end of town! The last one I saw that got me pissed was the show the fruit cakes put on in this church! I would like to know how this happened, did the IRS come along and threaten their tax-exempt status?

Mark

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I think you could be right Steve, but I think it might be the other kind of Drag strips that's been in the news lately it's the kind that tries to suck little kids into their perverted world and there's way to many of these on one end of town! The last one I saw that got me pissed was the show the fruit cakes put on in this church! I would like to know how this happened, did the IRS come along and threaten their tax-exempt status?

Mark
Mark you could be right, this is a crazy world anymore. Take me back to the Leave it to Beaver Days.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Mom got the job as head azz tanner in the family! She had a 2 inch leather belt she called Henry, didn't matter what she called it, it hurt like hell whatever she called it (but me and my brother took her to court to remove the buckle,,I'm kidding:D) but my brother was the family hellion so he got his azz best more than me! :D

Mark

• Haha

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Since my Dad worked long hours, at the GE, my Mom became the disciplinarian of the family. :dohHer favorite weapon was a 1 1/2" diameter mop handle.:eek1 She cut it down to about 24". When it wasn't being used for punishment, she used it to push the clothes around, in the washing machine. This particular winter night, she caught me hopping cars, and tractor trailers, and riding on the back, while slideing on the snow. Great Fun.:teeheeAs I was walking back, I noticed Mom waiting for me. Ut Oh. :scared2"Hi Mom, what you doing here?" "I'll tell you ,what I'm doing here" "I saw what you and your friends are doing" " You wanna die?" Then came her favorite line.:eek3"This is gonna hurt me, more then it's gonna hurt you." Yeah wanna bet.:rolleyes It was 3 blocks, to our house. It seemed like we walked for 1/2 an hour. She gave me, what I deserved, but never told my Dad, how stupid I was.:no

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
If I was outside my Mom would swing with all her might the garden hose with a brass straight nozzle, man would that hurt, I learned to keep an eye on her if she had the hose in her hand, and maybe not be such a smartass :confused

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I remember the first time my mom caught me smoking. I was riding with my buddy in his fity five Chebby and we had been working over a bottle of ole Rocking Chair or maybe I should say trying to! But anywho my buddy made a right onto this road and jumped all over the 55 and lost it cause the road was a little wet and because he was doing the front bumperless 55 at the time the frame horns dug into the ditch bank and flipped the car over and back onto its wheels. I smacked my head on the dash and that put my lights out with the help of the ole Rocking Chair booze! And when I woke up Jeff was trying to put the battery back together again so we could get out of there before the cops came. We then walked about a mile down the road to my cousin's house and got our crap together. Jeff ended up going to the hospital and I went home. Mom and I went to see Jeff the next day and because of my swollen noggin she figured out I must have been with him. So Mom was trying to line up an Xray for me and while she was gone Jeff broke out a cigarette and we were smoking it when she walked back in the room. She didn't say anything about it, so we finished the smoke. So I got my Xray and the only thing she did say was how long had I been smoking, and she was none to happy about it! Jeff is the same friend who wrapped my 61 Impala ragtop around a telephone pole!

Mark