Embarrassed to be from PA!

bobs409

Administrator
Can you believe this one??? Legalize heroin, release 1/3 of the prison population...

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Looks like he might be morphing into one of those Feringy's things from Star Treks Deep Space Nine series! Plus, judging from the looks of his brow, I'd say he ran his head through concrete block walls one to many times! But it's traits like this that makes him so irresistible & sexy to the average Rat mongo voter anywhere on the planet BUT especially to the Rat Mongo voters in the Keystone.......nothing personal Bob, because we realize the Pigs already spoken for you, and that much money could almost wash away the rancid taste in some cases!. :laugh4

Mark

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
When I was a kid growing up I always assumed that people in position of power whether it be a boss or someone in government that those people were far more intelligent than myself ………jeeeeeeesh, Was I wrong.. now I can only think that they’re all babbling idiots and who put these people in power……Does that mean we’re all babbling idiots……. Pretty much !!!!!
I was once told that wisdom …..Is knowing the fact of how little it is that you really know……..

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
When I was a kid growing up I always assumed that people in position of power whether it be a boss or someone in government that those people were far more intelligent than myself ………jeeeeeeesh, Was I wrong.. now I can only think that they’re all babbling idiots and who put these people in power……Does that mean we’re all babbling idiots……. Pretty much !!!!!

Nope these are college edumacated idiots! Doesn't make them smart in any sense, but what it does do it all boils down to is money & power and greed they become desensitized and start by not giving a flyin Fk about the people that started them on their path to newfound wealth and stupidity!!!

Mark