Engine wiring is done.

Austin Bubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Here's a pic of my engine compartment. I was going for clean and simple. It's taken me forever but i'm still making progress. I intend to add the splash shields and swap the filters for the K&N versions that Ronnie found.
IMAG2284_zpsy8rk3mx4.jpg

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Looks really good. Do me a favor and get rid of that glass bowl fuel filter if you have ethanol fuels. Don't want to see all your hard work go up in smoke if you catch my drift

Austin Bubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Looks really good. Do me a favor and get rid of that glass bowl fuel filter if you have ethanol fuels. Don't want to see all your hard work go up in smoke if you catch my drift

I know... about the time you had your mishap, I had just finished bending those lines. There's a decent looking metal filter that I will switch to when i'm close to road ready. I still have to install all the flat glass and interior. Just finished the dyanmat last week as well.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
It's OK, Don. I Don't mind, looking at that car 7 times.:clap:clap:clap Not at all.:) I wonder, if the lady asked her husband, why those RED BALLS, are in those pipes, on the motor?:dunno:teehee