et,s

blown 409

Well Known Member
I wasnt able to make it to thompson, but wondering how fast every body went??? can we post a list of names and ET,s Thank,s Tim

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Tim, I can only testify about my boys. Barry Taylor - 9.77 @ 134.9 Tom Monroe - 11.77 @ 114.9....... Brian Thompson- Slippin' and a slidin'........

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Team NOS racing

Len Woodrow in his 62 black Belair was in the low 13's all Friday, but on saturday has a personal best of 12.49 at 111.90 and backed it up wth a 12.80 and 12.62. Congrats to Len

Kevin Quik9r, (not so quick this year)

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Kevin, what came apart? Was that my old rear end? Hope not. Brian:eek:

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My ET was 15:46(minutes,seconds),to get my Yukon,Trailer and Car pulled out of the mud on Sunday,but I still loved the whole 3 days. John

Steve "wully bully"

Supporting Member 1
Times

Tim,
Carl ran a best of 9.83, I ran a best of 10.33, and Ray (DynoRay) ran a 10.18. The weather was holding most of us back by a tenth and a half.
Steven

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Tim, I can only testify about my boys. Barry Taylor - 9.77 @ 134.9 Tom Monroe - 11.77 @ 114.9....... Brian Thompson- Slippin' and a slidin'........

Ronnie is right. The only pass I was able to make I spun through first and half of second. .0293 reaction, 1.95 60' (usually 1.67) 12.42 @ 110 mph.

I wish I got the time slips from the two times I broke just so I could see my reaction times! :)

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Kevin, what came apart? Was that my old rear end? Hope not. Brian:eek:

Hey Brian, Yes, not sure what came apart but it does not sound good, will know in the next few nights when I take it apart.

Kevin Quik9r

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Brian, Yes, not sure what came apart but it does not sound good, will know in the next few nights when I take it apart.

Kevin Quik9r

Kevin-

I knew I heard something when you were doing your burnout. Sorry you broke.
If you need a 4:11 posi, I have an extra.

de31168

Well Known Member
de31168, That is affirmative.

Well he's a great competitor and a heck of a nice guy too. Shame we didn't get to actually run the race. Also huge shout outs to steve from the wully bully team for the suspension help, and Denny for the starter bolt that even allowed us to make the shootout at all. What a great bunch of guys you are. You all made our first time out racing the car a memorable one! What was the outcome of sundays finals? Who ended up with the trophy?

It did run a best of 11.52 @ 122.88mph.

de31168

Well Known Member
Very true! No shame in being included in that group of beautiful cars! Also forgot a big thanks to Allen George for taking the time to try to find an extra line lock since ours was broken.

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
My best pass was 10.52 the warm temps and high humidity slowed everybody down a little.

The HR 1 final between Barry Taylor and Dave Mills never happened because the rain didn't allow for any racing on Sunday.
The Gasser classes were also canceled Sunday.

Someone suggested that the cars that made it to the finals might be able to run off for bragging rights next year. We could work that in sometime during the time trials.

de31168

Well Known Member
That's a shame. We kind of thought that may happen, but could have stayed. Once we found out Tom wouldn't be able to stay, that wouldn't be fair to him or fun to win by default. I like the idea of running it off next year!

bluescreamer

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Had a couple 1.40, 60 foot's , with a best 10.579 at 124.40.
car got quicker as the air got worst, Also had .002 green light
plus a -.002 red light. can't wait until this fall
when air will be cooler!!:pray:pray
Allen

Toms63SSQB

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
As Ronnie has already posted, I had a personal best ET of 11.77 and a 1.61, 60' time. Like Allen said the ET's seem to be getting better as the day wore on. De31168 [Dave] is going to be a great final run that hasn't happened yet. Dave is also a great competitor and a true sportsman, when he found out that I wasn't going to be at the track on Sunday he was just fine with calling it as co-winners of HR-2. .Maybe next year we can figure out how to do a final run during time trials. So, I guess there are 4 first place cars with the overall to be determined at a later date. Dave, am I getting you mixed up with your dad? His name is Wes or Les?

blown 409

Well Known Member
ets

allen, do you have a set of Bobs hi port heads on now? if so what intake and headers? who ported them? Thank,s Tim

de31168

Well Known Member
As Ronnie has already posted, I had a personal best ET of 11.77 and a 1.61, 60' time. Like Allen said the ET's seem to be getting better as the day wore on. De31168 [Dave] is going to be a great final run that hasn't happened yet. Dave is also a great competitor and a true sportsman, when he found out that I wasn't going to be at the track on Sunday he was just fine with calling it as co-winners of HR-2. .Maybe next year we can figure out how to do a final run during time trials. So, I guess there are 4 first place cars with the overall to be determined at a later date. Dave, am I getting you mixed up with your dad? His name is Wes or Les?

Yes this is me on here, he doesn't exactly know how to work the computer to get online. His name is Wes.