EVs

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
They need to back off on trying to kill fossil fuels with their climate hoax agenda and let the EV's happen at their own pace.
I agree. I don't want to see them forced on us. I live 80 miles from a city and can't see that I would ever have a use for one. But people that live and work in a city maybe could make that work. Battery technology will change and improve.

Reactions: 327

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Has anyone looked at the price of regular car batteries lately. $270 for a standard lead acid "wet" battery for my car - the AGM batteries (Optima, etc) are over $300. I wonder if the demand for EV batteries is driving the price increases for standard car batteries.

bobs409

Administrator
The price of EVERYTHING is insane but no more mean tweets... :bang We all better get used to these prices too because once they go up, they RARELY come back down! If the public is buying my $200-300 batteries, why would I lower them back to $100 or so?? Besides, eventually you will have to buy them so I can just wait... I'm down to 3 batteries for 10 cars! Holding off buying for now but when I have to move a few cars around, it's a workout!!!

Better secure your batteries/items too because theft will be rampant. (oh wait, it already is!) I saw a video where thieves were drilling holes in gas tanks to steal the fuel. Nice huh?

Sorry, getting off topic but honestly I'm so disgusted at the state of our country it makes me sick!

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
Ok, RANT incoming... :ranton

As far as EV's are concerned, I'd be ok with having them as a choice (would never be my choice) but ONLY if they actually were better for the environment. As it is now, they are NOT better. Then add in how unsafe they are makes this all crazy! Cars over they years get mandatory recalls for the smallest details but bursting into a fireball whenever they want doesn't seem to be an issue? Stopping dead in the middle of the road going up in smoke all while trapping the person inside (because even the doors are electric!) isn't an issue? I can't fathom any of this being ok. But that's NWO, our government and the media helping them. Just whitewash it all for the good of the "cause." Too many people believe everything the nightly news tells them. Scary!

I hear they are pushing it more for control of us than the environment. (and nothing surprises me these days) These bastards don't seem concerned about climate change while they are jetting all over the globe! (on our dime) obama flying to Commiefornia to eat at some restaurant comes to mind or nancy on her tax payer jet going to CA for the weekend.

So tell me, how much pollution does just one of the burning hulks of plastic and batteries equal? Wait until they realize that those that have breathed in that thick black toxic smoke of burning lithium batteries are dying from it. (get that whitewash brush out!)

We are all insane for allowing any of this. I think EV's should be shelved, scrapped and let's move on! But that's just me, what do I know... :rantoff

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
The Rats plan to decrease the population in the U.S.! Killer diseases and the JAB, the killer EV's, Bidens open border to let in Hamas and others, take our firearms away, a decree that you can't use water to put out fires because its sacred and then you let Blackrock have all this vacant property to put in their massive kitty!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Rat motto, See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil!! The Green Deal and the Jab will continue!! Because we want the money, and at the same time we want to decrease population at the risk of a decrease in tax revenue! But not to worry, we'll think of something, because someone has to watch out for your wellbeing, because we know you can't take care of yourself!!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Uh oh, the rich big wigs will be pissed now! These batteries are like ticking time bombs. Can't wait until we have more of them all over the place!

• Haha

bobs409

Administrator
Love it! Keep going up and up. Just don't start charging us ICE owners. ICE means: (Internal Combustion Engine)

• Haha