EVs

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I heard on the news that that these EV's are catching on fire down in Florida, I guess they're not suited for the beach life! :laugh4 FJB!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Luckily burning ev's will warm houses this winter because FJB selling natural gas to China at azz rape tax payer prices

Don't forget about the oil from the National Reserve, I think he's giving it to them cause they're Buds and everything! And our oil companies got their hands on a bunch of LPG because they're exporting the $hit out of it which means it will drive the price up for us naturalized peeples that live here!! After this winter I'll probably be forced to go get a job at Wally World to pay for heating oil this year, it will be like working for the company store like the coal miners years ago!

Mark

• Angry
Reactions: 327

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I bet the roll off truck is thinking you're not putting that fire hazard on my truck! Insurance companies probably stipulated that you must make these EV's firehazards so we can add high priced ins. premiums to an already expensive proposition! Why don't they just put some foam on the car instead of wasting water & time!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
And that's just from a scooter. Wait until lots of these EV cars are parking in garages. Say goodbye to your house and everything you own!

Now hold on there a sec Bob. The Rat party is hard at work creating more jobs here! If your house burns down because you were stupid enough to buy an EV, the insurance company gets to raise your insurance because of your purchase in the event if your EV does burst into flames, and then if it does and your house burns to the ground, they get to charge you triple for home ins. and then they get to make you another EV raising your car ins.! Comes full circle!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Considering Kaliforney has been known to burst out in flames at any place and time, and Pacific Gas & Electric has been responsible for starting some, can you imagine LL all these EV's running around the state blowing up?

Mark

• Haha
Reactions: 327