EVs

bobs409

Administrator
Liberals indoctrinating kids again. This time to scare them into thinking the planet will die if we don't accept climate change nonsense! This is the same way liberalism is being spread, in the schools! (now starting in play grounds)

bobs409

Administrator
Here comes the Chinese EV's!!! I've heard about these BYD's and they are known to have nothing but problems. (even going up in flames!) If nobody wants EV's now, will they want one made in China??? Expect lots of fires!!!

Reactions: 327

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
What about all those EV junkyards over there in Chinkland, who made these cars it would be nice to know if it was BYD? I hear some Chink EV car manufacturer is going to open up shop in Mehico selling EV's for $11K, kinda sounds like maybe a hot time in the ole town tonight!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
What about all those EV junkyards over there in Chinkland, who made these cars it would be nice to know if it was BYD? I hear some Chink EV car manufacturer is going to open up shop in Mehico selling EV's for $11K, kinda sounds like maybe a hot time in the ole town tonight!!

Mark
They better hope that ship with 5,000 EV's doesn't light up!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hey Bob you need to start a forum special fund. We all can go together and buy one of Pooties old Nuke Subs that he has sitting in dry dock over there in the U.S.S. of R!! Then we could go hunting for those big Chink EV transports and since Pooty likes to give money away to the likes of the Potato and the KrackHead, he might even finance our venture because of his waring nature!! You can look at it as our offering of trying to save the world just like the DemoCrap's flogging of a dead horse A.K.A. Climate change!!

Mark