Exclusive club

El Rat

Well Known Member
Can someone please explain to me how anyone in the NBA could complain about diversity? How many white guys ever take the court in this collection of racially sensitive porch monkeys almost none except in mop up duty.. why not protest it ain’t fair you just don’t like me cause I b white! I demand reparations my ancestors were poor and short!

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I gave up on Basketball when they changed the rule around travelling (carrying the ball) should be 1 step 1 bounce.

Not sure whether or not it is played in the states, But Netball ( typically a girls game) is a far better game.

chuckl

Well Known Member
I played B'ball in high school and college when it was fun and regulated. The game, today, is a push-and-shove contact sport, played by neanderthals who can't put together a three-word sentence. I wouldn't walk across the street to see an NBA game if you paid me. For the most part, the players are arrogant, are being paid an amount that should be outlawed and are demanding more. They don't have a clue about humility or patriotism and are using racism as an excuse for every grievance they dream up. The owners do not give a shit for the game, only profit. The fans are to blame, also, for paying absurd prices. :finger:finger:finger

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
the nba gets a hell of a lot of their money from the ccp of china. jim

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I have never watched NBA, colledge, high school or any other kind of basketball and never will!!! At this point I also am pretty much done with baseball and football to, they need to get the hell out of opnion politics and play the game that they are getting grossly overpaid to do.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
:yup I want to see blood and broken limb if I happen across a game. They are getting paid enough to pay the doctor bill.