Feb 24th....74 degrees in PA?

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Don; worry Bob,as my late brother would say"Mother Nature will make sure that we pay for this shit!":anvilWinter isn't over.:hide

Don your right on we had 60 degree weather Monday through Wednesday all the snow was melted away and then nature dumped a foot of snow overnight and is blowing and making the roads icy again

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Don't knock it, Bob. Enjoy it.:applWe are about 68* Got to pick up, all the fallen Tree Branches, on the ground.:dohMost of the Snow (I Hate That Word) is melted. I want to go, and say hello to my car.:love:appl

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Don't forget what your little furry friend had to say about winter, it'll be around a few more weeks

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I'm sure not complaining about this weather. I'll take all I can get. And I'm sure we will pay for it sooner or later.

bobs409

Administrator
Calling for 20 degrees cooler tomorrow because of a cold front. Thunderstorms too. Wacky weather! :crazy

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Rained at home last night. 53 degrees and windy at the range near St Louis right now. Cold and windy when the match starts tomorrow.

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
58 this morning at 4am when I got up to head out to the garage. Supposed to be flurries tomorrow morning.

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Sitting in the car at Hobby Lobby waiting for my wife and daughter. Down pour and hail, just got a tornado alert on my phone.:eek3