yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
2itqxvq.jpg

:brow

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Nice. In 1983 I sold my 57 and went hunting for my favorite car, 64 Chevy. (I owned 2 64 Impala converts in the past.) Well, I never found one and ended up with my 62. You happen to own exactly what I was looking for. 64 Chevrolet 2dr sedan. Great looking car.

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks! Yea I set out to find a post sedan for sure, never cared much for the Impalas. Post cars just have a lot of character. I always wanted a 61 sport coupe but couldn't afford that at the time so here we are. The paint is about 25 years old, the interior is about the same and starting to show some wear (done before they offered Biscayne interior kits), the drivetrain is all new, so is the suspension. The trim is beat up and so is the chrome but I don't mind. Its a really fun car and I don't hesitate to drive it!

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Nice car , i would brag if i were you, i would put the 409 badge's on!!!! I know, you want a sleeper!!!! You once mentioned i thought a new house and garage , is that it???? Just wondering???

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
No that's not my house. In my neighborhood though.

Yea I can't bring myself to put the badges on it. Plus I like hearing everyone mumbling amongst themselves when I pop the hood at a show and they see the 409.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Nice- you could put the original 6 cyl or 283 markers on there. Just tell them you have those turbo thrush mufflers, makes the 6 sound like an 8.:happy:happy

I like 2 door posts and the colour and wheels on yours.

Don

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Speaking of badge's , why none shown at all???Even as original engine ??? I know 63's showed 6 banger badge's .

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
thanks guys. Its just a fun driver. Its not as nice as I would like it to be but its a really good, clean car. I don't mind the nicks and scratches, gives it character. I could never have a pristine show car, I like driving this thing way too much. Right now the front of it is covered in bugs from out here in the country!