Field Trip

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well my buddy called me a few weeks ago and said he had answered a add on Craigslist for an old roll top desk. When he went to look at the desk he got to talking with the guy and found out he was a car guy. It turns out he has about seventy cars and has come to the realization that he is never going to have enough time to finish any of them. What he has mostly is 1960 Pontiac's. There are a few 1958 1960 and 1962 Impalas disbursed within the collection. To be exact 8-58's and 3 are converts one with level ride 1- 1960 Impala and two 62 Impala's but all are big projects. We went for a look this Saturday.

Also my buddies new shop he is constructing. It is a 15000 sf with a old time Mobil Station on the left and the Chevrolet car dealership show room on the right. The name of his garage is "The Square Deal Garage". It will also includes a General store complete with pot belly stove and poker tables for the good ol boys to sit around on poker night. On the back side of the Mobile station there is a indoor washing and detail bay equipped with heating lights. On the back side of the shop he has a dirt race track. He purchases the old cop cars at the county auction and holds his own family races in. To the right is a Aquatic Center with indoor pool, Jim and half quart basket ball quart. Here are few pics.

Attachments

• Pontiacs 1.jpg
    Pontiacs 1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 218
  • 1960 Catalina Convert.jpg
    1960 Catalina Convert.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Mobil Station.jpg
    Mobil Station.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Show Room.jpg
    Show Room.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Aquatic Center.jpg
    Aquatic Center.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 95

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well I had a run down to Oregon yesterday so I stopped by to check out the progress on my buddy Larry's new shop. He also has added some new vehicles to his collection...:brow Namely the one and only 1957 Golden Palomino...:deal

Golen Palomino 1.jpgGolen Palomino 2.jpgGolen Palomino 3.jpgGolen Palomino 4.jpgGolen Palomino 5.jpgGolen Palomino 6.jpgMobil Station Done.jpgShow Room Done.jpg