FINAL SOLUTION of Hood hinge/spring problem

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
FINAL SOLUTION of Hood hinge/ spring problem

I drink Coors Lite.... Hope Pete Coors is still the owner, but I don't know. :dunno

Ronnie,
Better check the ownership of Coors. I believe it's now owned by Molson up in Canada. The New York Stock Exchange shows it as "Molson Coors Brewing Company"

Dave

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ronnie,
Better check the ownership of Coors. I believe it's now owned by Molson up in Canada. The New York Stock Exchange shows it as "Molson Coors Brewing Company"

Dave

I thinks it`s the other way around,,, Coors owns Molson !!

a merger of some kind,,,

Really Pis*d off the Canucks !!!

You watch,,,, the next really BIG war will be caused by all this global economy stuff !!!

I really don`t think it is good for any country,,,

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Tankers full of the stuff

I wish the Arabs would buy the brewerys and charge us $3.00 a gallon. Just put it in a pump next the the V-power.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Final Solution

I wish the Arabs would buy the brewerys and charge us $3.00 a gallon. Just put it in a pump next the the V-power.

Models,
I hope that does not happen, as I just ordered a 2007 Tahoe. Should have it end of this month. Trying to go a little green with that E-85 fuel plus the active fuel management system. (8 to 4 cylinder work load system). I know the E-85 cost more than regular unleaded now. And that their only about 1000 stations that carry the E-85 fuel nationaly now, but we have to start somewhere. trying to do my part.

Dave

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Lone Star, owned by Japanese! What's the world coming too?
Maybe there was some truth to that movie, Broke Back Mountain, after all!

No! Tell me it isn't so. How about Pearl? I grew up on Pearl, Lonestar and Shiners.:eek: :eek:

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What differance does it make where our parts come from? Pretty soon our cars will not be traveling on American roads. Ran across this while researching latest news about Texas selling toll roads to Spain. When announced, the public went ballistic causing govt. to put a 2 year stall on the plan.. www.azstarnet.com/news/138054

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Pearl

No! Tell me it isn't so. How about Pearl? I grew up on Pearl, Lonestar and Shiners.:eek: :eek:

The Pearl brewery in San Antonio shut down several years ago, Lonestar is now brewed in Dallas by the Miller plant (owned by Japan), but the old origional Shiners brewery is still cranking out the brew.:beerbang

Oldskydog, when I was in highschool, my best friend's dad was warehouse foreman for Pearl in Austin, he would let us buy Pearl from the warehouse for $2.35 a case. Guess you know what out favorite beer was!!!:cheers

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
What differance does it make where our parts come from? Pretty soon our cars will not be traveling on American roads. Ran across this while researching latest news about Texas selling toll roads to Spain. When announced, the public went ballistic causing govt. to put a 2 year stall on the plan.. www.azstarnet.com/news/138054

Same thing here !!:mad:

But it is an Auzie company that wants to build a toll road,,

This stinks !!!:cuss

If you really need to build a toll road it should be done by the loacl government, charge only what needs to be charged to pay the road off and don`t let a for profit company run them and charge tolls for profit on an endless time frame.

It`s time we as Americans stand up and demand that our so called leaders start listening to us and not the bastards that line their pockets !!:takethat

:cuss :mad: :bang :grumble: :argue: :takethat :beerbang

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Bob: I want to second DQ's "emotion" but I promised to cut that out:rolleyes:
Robert